- 2013 Semmelweis University, Molecular Medicine Doctoral School, PhD
- 2008 Eotvos Lorand University, Faculty of Science, biologist, MSc
Present and previous positions:
- 2015 - research fellow
SE GSI "Lendület" Experimental and Translational Immunomics Research Group
- 2012 - 2015 research assistant
MTA-SE "Lendület" Experimental and Translational Immunomics Research Group
- 2009 - 2013 PhD student
SE Department of Genetics, Cell- and Immunobiology
- 2010- Hungarian Society for Immunology
- 2017- European Association for Cancer Research (EACR)
Honors and awards:
- 2017 Semmelweis University Research Excellence Award
Activities in education:
- Lectures and practices in Immunology, Genetics and Genomics for Hungarian and English 3rd year medical students.
- Tumor microenvironment, T cell mediated anti-tumor immune response, memory T-cells, T lymphocyte signal transduction, autoimmunity
- 2016 - Investigate the immunoregulatory role of human melanoma-associated fibroblasts
- 2014 - Cytotoxic T cell response modeling and analysis in mouse and human GVHD
- 2013 - Characterization of the function and examination of mouse tissue resident memory CD8+ T cells
- 2010 - 2013 MicroRNA expression analysis of human CD4+ cells
- 2007 - 2013 Analysis of human CD4+ T-cells in rheumatoid arthritis
- 2016 Érsek B, Lupsa N, Pócza P, Tóth A, Horváth A, Molnár V, Bagita B, Bencsik A, Hegyesi H, Matolcsy A, Buzás EI, Pós Z.: Unique patterns of CD8+ T-cell-mediated organ damage in the Act-mOVA/OT-I model of acute graft-versus-host disease. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2016 Oct;73(20):3935-47. doi: 10.1007/s00018-016-2237-7. PMID: 27137185
- 2015 Marton N, Baricza E, Érsek B, Buzás EI, Nagy G.: The Emerging and Diverse Roles of Src-Like Adaptor Proteins in Health and Disease. Mediators Inflamm. 2015:952536.
- 2012 Ersek B, Molnar V, Balogh A, Matko J, Cope AP, Buzas EI, Falus A, Nagy G: CD3zeta-chain expression of human lymphocytes is regulated by TNF via Src-like adaptor protein-dependent proteasomal degradation. J Immunol, 189:1602-1610.
- 2012 Molnar V, Ersek B, Wiener Z, Tombol Z, Szabo PM, Igaz P, Falus A: MicroRNA-132 targets HB-EGF upon IgE-mediated activation in murine and human mast cells. Cell Mol Life Sci, 69:793-808.
- 2010 Nagy G, Koncz A, Telarico T, Fernandez D, Ersek B, Buzás E, Perl A: Central role of nitric oxide in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Res Ther, 12(3):210.
Complete list of publications: MTMT, PubMed